18 While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed him. 21 And going on from there he saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets, and he called them. 22 Immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him. Matthew 4:18-22, ESV
1. Jesus doesn’t choose the _______________, He chooses the _______________.
2. _______________ chooses us, not _______________ Him.
3. Our primary calling is to be _______________ Him.
4. To follow Him, we have to _______________ all.
5. He commands us to spiritually _______________.
Comments are closed.