Sunday Morning 3.17.19 from Carrollwood Baptist Church on Vimeo.
1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. John 15:1-8, NIV
1. Producing spiritual fruit is _______________ and to be expected
2. Spiritual _______________, though painful is necessary
3. Remaining in Christ is _______________ to living a fruitful life
4. Remaining in Christ is key to a rich _______________ life
5. To not remain in Christ is to be _______________ from Christ
6. All who are “in Christ,” the vine are _______________
7. Producing spiritual fruit is a _______________