Unfortunately, we were unable to capture this service. We apologize for the technical difficulties.
Scripture Reading: Nehemiah 5:1-13, NIV
“Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ must live and act to ensure freedom for all people. Freedom for all, or no freedom at all!”
1. The Complaint (5:1-5)
2. The Condemnation (5:6-11)
3. The Commitment (5:12-13)
“Self-Evident” Truths about Freedom
1. Human freedom is derived from our _______________ God (Gen. 1:26).
2. We enjoy freedom due to _______________ and other like-minded
people who advocated and fought for _______________ liberty for all.
3. We will _______________ free to the extent that we personally take up
the cause of liberty and “live as free people” (1 Pet. 2:16; Gal. 5:13).
4. True and lasting freedom is found in ____________________ (Jn. 8:36).